The Voting deadline has passed. Thanks for your votes!
This is the chance to show off your favorite signs and compete against all the best sign companies in the region for bragging rights of Tri-State Sign Expo’s Top Sign Design! Here’s what you need to know…
Rules and Information
- Only signs designed and manufactured by Tri-State Sign Association members will be eligible.
- Each member company may enter a maximum of (2) two entries per category described below.
- All of the entries become the property of Tri-State Sign Expo.
- Voting will take place prior to the Tri-State Expo by a panel of judges and via online voting.
- The Tri-State Sign Expo Best Overall Sign Design will be selected by Tri-State Sign Association member companies from the first place winners from categories 1 – 4.
- Tri-State Sign Association membership dues must be paid in full by the design/manufacturing companies. Entries submitted from past due members will not be considered.
- All of the entries must be complete in order to be displayed for judging. Incomplete entries or entries not following the entry instructions will be disqualified.
- In the event of a tie in the voting, the design contest committee reserves the right to break the tie.
- FREESTANDING SIGNS ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED 100 SQ. FT. OR LARGER
- FREESTANDING ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED 99 SQ. FT. AND SMALLER
- ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED WALL SIGNS. (Including channel letters, sandblasted signs, mdo, 3d routed hdu signs, wall mounted dimensional letters and graphics).
- VEHICLE GRAPHICS AND WRAPS. WINDOW GRAPHICS AND BUILDING WRAPS
- Entry deadline: July 1, 2018
- Limit of two entries per category
- Submit one entry at a time