This is the chance to show off your favorite signs and compete against all the best sign companies in the region for bragging rights of Tri-State Sign Expo’s Top Sign Design! Here’s what you need to know…
Rules and Information
- Only signs designed and manufactured by Tri-State Sign Association members will be eligible.
- Each member company may enter a maximum of (2) two entries per category described below.
- All of the entries become the property of Tri-State Sign Expo.
- Voting will take place prior to the Tri-State Expo by a panel of judges and via online voting.
- The Tri-State Sign Expo Best Overall Sign Design will be selected by Tri-State Sign Association member companies from the first place winners from categories 1 – 4.
- Tri-State Sign Association membership dues must be paid in full by the design/manufacturing companies. Entries submitted from past due members will not be considered.
- All of the entries must be complete in order to be displayed for judging. Incomplete entries or entries not following the entry instructions will be disqualified.
- In the event of a tie in the voting, the design contest committee reserves the right to break the tie.
- FREESTANDING SIGNS ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED 100 SQ. FT. OR LARGER
- FREESTANDING ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED 99 SQ. FT. AND SMALLER
- ILLUMINATED OR NON-ILLUMINATED WALL SIGNS. (Including channel letters, sandblasted signs, mdo, 3d routed hdu signs, wall mounted dimensional letters and graphics).
- VEHICLE GRAPHICS AND WRAPS. WINDOW GRAPHICS AND BUILDING WRAPS
- Entry deadline: July 15, 2017
- Limit of two entries per category
- Submit one entry at a time